You have a blog. Definitely, it would help if you wrote SEO-friendly articles. For that, you have to know how to write an SEO-friendly article.
Table of contents
- How to write an SEO-friendly article?
In the topic, I have used the word ” SEO friendly.” The word conveys the requirements that will pay extra attention to for optimization for search engines.
Otherwise, it refers to quality content for having extra benefits for ranking. That means if you can provide quality content to your readers, the search engines mark the content as SEO-friendly content. Search engines always show priority on the readers’ eagerness for any article.
How to write an SEO-friendly article?
To create an SEO-friendly article, you have to go through the following ideas-
- First of all, you have to understand the readers and provide readable content to understand the theme of the article.
- Then, try to create a flow of your thoughts that make the article easy to point out.
- After that, you have to optimize your content for search engines.
The three ideas absolutely make a flow- a reader may be of any class, and he has to have the quality to read your content. That means you will write your content for all classes of readers. And it refers to the quality of the words and sentences quality.
Otherwise, with the simplicity of words, they have to have a combination of tunes for jumping to another thought. And the final idea is to prepare the content for search engines. To prepare your content for Search Engines, you must have SEO knowledge. In this article, I will try to teach you “How to prepare your content for search engines?” after completing the above steps. So it would help if you stayed with me for the whole article.
Make your article readable
According to the first idea, you have to pick all tips and tricks for readable content for your audience.
Readability is the first requirement of an SEO-friendly article. Readability is the fertility of an article. It helps to drive old readers to your blog. And that is a signal of quality content to the search engines.
When you can provide readable content to the readers, the readers will fall in love with your writing and bookmark your website for the latest update. Then think about how important the content is to be readable to the audience.
How to create a readable article?
To create readable content, you need to follow the following steps.
- 1st, pick simple words to make simple sentences and try to avoid complex or lengthy sentences. Then you may be in difficulty what kinds of words are simple to realize. The words are easy to realize and composed of one or two sellable or always available to all readers.
- 2nd, you need to use simple present, simple past, and simple future to understand the readers. As well as you have to try to use active voice avoiding passive.
- In the 3rd part, you have to create a flow with one another line. To keep a clear tune with one another sentence, you need to apply the transition words.
When you can apply all of the above ideas, then for you, the next step is to arrange all the conversation tactically.
Additional ideas for representation
- 1st idea for you is to imagine yourself as a speaker and the reader always listens to you. When you imagine the reader before, you may ask any query. The asking always reloads the attention on the topic that you explain before the reader. Otherwise, it will help jump to the exact point. Thus- do you like to elaborate on para? The answer will be definitely negative. For that, you need to go forward with short para. This article is the best example for using short para.
- 2nd idea is to use examples to clarify the exact point that you want to expose the audience. Like above in the sentence, I applied an example to clear your short para.
After going through the above ideas, a thought may arise in your head that is, “How can you start writing as a newbie?”
Really the thought is effective to go ahead step by step. When you feel any difficulty moving from one step to another step, Google will help you as a teacher. For that, you have to ask Google.
For starting SEO-friendly content, there is no alternative to reading more. If you read your niche-related content browsing on Google, you have a great idea to go ahead with the ideas. Those who take place at the top of the search engines must apply their personal ideas. By reading their writing, you have a clear idea of how they write and apply keywords and style.
After creating quality content, you have to optimize it for search engines, which means you need SEO.
Optimize your content for search engines.
The article that you have written definitely is readable for the readers. Readability always assists you in having quality traffic. It reduces the bounce rate of your website and hooks the old visitors. And it is the most effective action to create value for the search engines on your website.
A keyword is a search term on the search bar. It means when a visitor wants any help from any search engine by browsing with the term, the search engines show these websites that are optimized for search according to their quality.
For that, it is clear that keyword placement is a vital factor for optimization.
Then, where can you place keywords?
- 1st, in the URL
- 2nd, in the title but it is better if you can place it in starting.
- 3rd, in the first para and try to keep beginning.
- Finally, in the subheading
The 4 places are the most remarkable place to keep exact keywords. After that, you need to place the focusing keyword based on percentage. That means, in 100 words, you may apply 1 keyword.
Every time, using exact is not a good practice. That means you can use synonyms. Using synonyms is the best practice for search engines.
For SEO-friendly content, using images impacts the readers which help them realize the article’s real inner act.
For using the images in your article, you must consider them unique. Unique images will help you to boost your content’s SEO rank on search engines.
That is why you always try to create content-based unique images. To create this type of image you can use Canva.com. It is the most useful tool for all content creators. In spite of having no advanced knowledge of graphic design, you can create your desired image easily using the tool.
That image, you have to prepare for Search engines.
For optimization, you have to do the task.
- First, resize the image and then rename it with the focusing keyword that you desire to show through the image.
- Then use alternative text (Alt). The Alt is used to assist the search engines so that they can read the image. The image must reflect the inner action of the article.
Infographic is a kind of image that reflects the content’s information. If any type of information or idea is shown by an image called an infographic.
Otherwise, an infographic can boost your business to the next level easily. That is why you should create an infographic-type image.
If you can read all of the ideas that are composed in the article, you have the answer, “How to write an SEO-friendly article?”
Focus on the quality, not the quantity of a content
The meaning of the heading is to focus on the quality of content more than quantity. Because Google prefers quality content. And the quality content is that content includes the exact information. If you can add the information that the readers look for.
Google accepts the writing for the readers, not search engines. That means if you create content only for the readers it will rank. For that, all of the SEO ideas are not important. First, the content must be informative. Then you can optimize using the SEO ideas as you like.
Helpful online tools
For writing an SEO friend article, you have to keep it in mind to have no Grammarly mistakes. To avoid Grammarly mistakes, you may use the Grammarly tool. An article with mistakes may not be an SEO-friendly article. So it would help if you always were careful to write a Grammarly error-free article.
To write a readable article, you may take a tool named Yoast SEO as assistance. The tool is very beneficial for all content writers.
Otherwise, you can use direct readable.com that is flexible to use. By using the tool, you can increase your content’s readability score by 100%.
A blog means an article. That article must be SEO-friendly. The SEO-friendly article refers to driving more traffic. The more you can drive traffic to your blog, the more you can be able to earn.
Therefore, you need to focus on content that is written following SEO ideas. If you can go through all the SEO ideas, you will be able to make money online from blogging.